The Mission of the Walnut Grove Cemetery Board of Trustees is:
- to operate as an integral part of the community contributing to the beauty of the town and contributing to protecting and preserving its history
- to offer a final resting place for the people of Danvers, MA and any others selecting to spend eternal life in Danvers
- to offer a beautiful, serene and peaceful place for families and loved ones to visit
- to be a welcoming cemetery open to people of all backgrounds, faiths and denominations
- to be fair, honest and helpful in assisting individuals and families in planning for end of life decisions
- to operate as a volunteer board that is committed to fiscal responsibility and continuous improvement in the grounds, services and options to serve the people of Danvers and those who consider Danvers 'home'